Dominican Tree House Villlage, Cascada Lulu, El Valle, Samaná, Dominican Republic
The Dominican Tree House Village is like something out of a dream. The Tree House Cabins are spread across a beautiful valley that is safely tucked away in the heart of the tropical Caribbean jungle. The cabins are connected by various rope bridges and jungle paths that are all designed to emphasize and enhance an intimate connection with nature and separation from the modern world. The valley is breezy and virtually mosquito free which allows guests to be able to comfortably enjoy the open-air design.
We will fly into Santo Domingo (SDQ), the Capital of the Dominican Republic. You will need to arrange your own flights arriving early afternoon on Tues, May 7th and departing the morning of Monday, May 13th. Pre-arranged transportation will drive us to the Dominican Tree House Village. The drive is approximately 3 hrs. If your flight isn’t within our arrival time, you will need to arrange your own transportation to DTHV. ( If interested in flying as a group, we can set up a #groupme to facilitate this) WE suggest getting flights ASAP.
We will have a beautiful yoga dome to practice in daily. Some mats provided-you will most likely want to bring your own. On some days, we may move afternoon yoga to the beach!
Sample Schedule ( may be revised )
6:4-8:15 am Yoga/Meditation/Inquiry
9:30am- 5:30 pm Excursions/Free time/beach time
5:30-6:30 pm Yoga (may be replaced with yoga on the beach at 4:00pm on certain days)
7:00- 9:00 pm Dinner
Free time or group games in the dining area
· Single room - $1710 (limited number)/ person
· Double room- $1250/person
· Triple room- $1150/person
· Quad room-$1090 (limited number)/person
· $350 deposit/person to reserve spot due upon booking
· Booking must be completed by Feb 5th so we can release rooms back to
The deposit is Non-refundable/Non-transferable (included in total cost)
**Trip insurance is recommended**
· 2nd Payment Due by February 1st (half of balance due)
· Total Payment Due by March 20th
· A valid passport is required for US citizens
· US Dollar is accepted everywhere
Visit the website for all the resort details
· Yoga/Meditation daily
· 6 nights lodging at the Dominican Tree House Village
· All meals
· Transportation to/from resort (if you arrive/depart at same time as group)
· Zip line adventure
· Bicycles to ride to the beach
· Flights to/from the Dominican Republic (SDQ)
· Additional excursions ($90-$140 each)
· Taxi to/from resort- (CASH if you don’t arrive/depart at same time as group)
· A Tourist Card for the DR $10 (purchase ahead of time to avoid line at
· Massage services (cash only for this service)
· Travel insurance (recommended)
· Spending cash/tips (tips are at your discretion, tipping guide on DTHV website)
· Bar items
Reserved and paid at resort with cash or credit card
· ATV tour to Playa Rincón
· El Limón Waterfall/ Horseback riding/ Las Terrenas Beach
(ask Susie or Steph G about it)
· Snorkeling at Playa Fronton
· Ride bikes to beach (FREE)
The Serious Stuff:
The $350 deposit is a non-refundable deposit that is deducted from the total trip cost. Additional payments can be made at anytime. Half of remaining balance needs to be paid by Feb 1 ,2019. If a refund is requested before Feb 5th, there is a service fee of 6% of the amount paid to that date. (not including non-refundable deposit) There will be no refunds of payments made after Feb 5th. NO exceptions to this cancellation policy. We highly encourage you to purchase individual travel insurance to protect you against any issues that may interfere with your trip.
If for any reason Be Moved Power Yoga would cancel the retreat, all payments received for The Domincan Treehouse Village would be refunded, including the deposit (- cost of credit card service fee of 6% if used) and BMPY would have no further liability for other costs incurred by participant.
****Book flights as early as possible into (SDQ) Santo Domingo. Try to arrive by 2:00pm on May 7th and depart (SDQ) in early afternoon of March 13th We will let the group know what flights we are on so you may try to find same or similar flights.
BMPY is not responsible for any loss or theft of property during retreat. In addition, BMPY does not accept responsibility for any injuries that may occur during the retreat.
Please fill out questionnaire upon signing up.