The Baptiste Power Yoga Teacher Course is an introduction to the foundational methods for successfully instructing a Baptiste Power Yoga based class. For over 20 years Baptiste Power Yoga has been the best in the world at developing teachers who deliver extraordinary and high impact experiences in the classroom. We believe the best place to learn new skills and knowledge is inside of where you will be applying it in real situations. Therefore, over the two days of the course we will put our attention on the 11 sequences that make up an effective and inspiring Journey Into Power class. This will serve as the structure for our learning. For the most part you will be learning by experiencing and doing. The concepts and methods in this course are sourced from many years of trial and error and practical experience of what works in the classroom.
THE BAPTISTE POWER YOGA TEACHER COURSE IS FOR:
· instructors who want to deliver extraordinary and high impact experiences in the classroom.
· anyone interested in becoming an Instructor and learning what it takes to instruct an effective and inspiring Baptiste Power Yoga class.
· non-instructors who wants to develop new skillfulness and depth of knowledge in their practice.
· anyone who is interested in the next level of personal growth and development regardless of teaching experience, level of yoga practice experience, fitness level, age or yoga background.
RESULTS OF THE TWO DAY COURSE:
· A foundational education to begin instructing a Baptiste Power Yoga class.
· New skills and technical knowledge to better use Baptiste Power Yoga methodology
· Learn what it takes to become a successful Baptiste Power Yoga teacher.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
· Conduct a Baptiste Power Yoga class
· Hold high standards of mechanics in yoga poses
· Apply foundational methodology for successfully instructing a Baptiste Power Yoga based class.
Day 1 | 9am - 6pm (doors open at 8am for registration)
Day 2 | 9am - 5pm (doors open at 8:30am)
There will be a 60 minute lunch break so we recommend that you pack and bring a lunch.
When you complete this course you are invited to register into our global community of certified teachers with a Baptiste Power Yoga Instructor Credential*
Places to stay locally:
Four Points by Sheraton in West Lafayette
Hilton Gardens in West Lafayette
Hampton Inn in West lafayette
Union Club Hotel at Purdue West Lafayette