Self-care defined - Self-care is any activity that we do deliberately in order to take care of our mental, emotional, and physical health. Although it's a simple concept, in theory, its something we very often overlook.
BMPY invites YOU to participate in our 6-week program that focuses on whole-body wellness. The program includes, but is not limited to;
1. DailyAccountability & lessons though the MyCoachApp and your program leaders.
2. Three yoga and/or YOD classes each week for 6 weeks (18 total classes included). We HIGHLY encourage you to attend one YOD class a week.
3. Nutrition feedback and meal preparation guide.
4. Private Facebook group for all the participants to share progress, meals, etc..
5. Two Self-care challenge participant only classes. Two meetings for a face to face check in on the program and to hear from the leaders on topics that include meditation, healing habits, gut health, sleep, and nutrition amongst other topics.
~Sunday, October 6th, 9-9:45 am. physical practice 10 - 11:00 a.m. meeting
~Sunday, October 20th, 9 - 9:45 a.m. physical practice 10 - 11:00 a.m. meeting
6. Pop-up YOD and yoga classes at new times to help participants meet the three practices a week challenge or more!
7. Program dates;
September 27th download App & enter info & join the Facebook group
September 28th clean out the pantry, get rid of foods that take away from your vitality (sugars)
September 29th go shopping and do your meal prep
September 30th - November 11th - 6 weeks of self-care and mind & body tracking for overall health, wellness, and alertness!
Andrea Holloway, Susie Schul, and Anita Trent, along with the MyCoachApp developer and member of the Dynamic Health Foundations Nutrition Company, Jaclyn Richards, a nutrition consultant.
The program cost for our monthly direct debit and yearly members is $59.
The program cost for new and drop-in students and package plans is$110.